Monday, July 13, 2009

Why the change?

Forever trying to change my name as a sporadic blogger I'm giving a fresh start a try. Perhaps this a fresh start will lead to blogging consistently! The old blog is still hanging around for those who would like to read through, but this time in our lives deserves a new start. When I started the old blog it was intended as a way to track our homeschooling adventures for family. Little by little it changed. I never felt right posting certain things there, and constantly dreaded going back after long bloggy absences. So, off we go down a new path with a new name and a new look. Hopefully this will be a place for me to share, vent, and ponder. It will still include quite a bit of homeschooly goodness as that is a big portion of our lives. It will just contain more areas of our lives beyond homeschooling.

If you'd like to take a peek at our previous posts, check them out over here...

http://ourhomelearning.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'm always trying to be more consistent with my blogging because it is to be a family record of sorts, but there's just never enough time in the day! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new look! I have a new look on my blog as well. Great minds think alike. I'm also hoping the change in my blog look will give me reason to mess around with it more often.

Cynthia said...

I'm anxious to hear how the move went and how it's going with combining households.

Stephanie said...

Hi Cynthia!! I need to pop over to your blog. I have gotten so bad about reading, and reading through a feeder when I do so I miss the new looks. That is definitely something that I want to change. The move went well Normal bumps in the road, but terribly easy in some respects. :) I'll update or email it!

Stephanie said...

And thank you! I love Cutest Blog on the Block. So easy and, well, cute. lol

Char said...

Hey again!
I know what you mean. I sometimes feel funny posting other stuff besides homeschool stuff. I may do what you did and start up a new blog. This time I'd like to make it public though.
I'll check your blog every day now! I'll let you know when/if I make a new blog too! :)

Char said...

Oh and move? Did you move??

Stephanie said...

Char- let me know if you make another or make yours public. I used to be able to log in but haven't been able to in ages for some reason.

Char said...

Hmm.... email me with your current email address and i'll send you out another invite. it goes by email address and i might have an old one on there.