We're in a recession, right? We can't possibly spend money on the school system, right? Our district has limited lots of things from art and music to the gifted program. Know what we saw this morning? A water truck drove down the middle of our neighborhood street and sprayed the road with water. No my friends, this was not a street sweeper. No sweeping involved. They sprayed the road and continued down the street. With water. Or, so the side of the truck said. ;) I'm none too keen on the various spraying that they do for insects and critters around here. I spend my time hunting out food, ways of cleaning, and ways of living that won't put chemicals into my kid's body yet I have no control over the spraying and fogging that goes on, not to mention if you are a believer in chem trails and the like. (Funny side note, chem trails ended up in 4th grade science books in several states as "sunscreen for the earth.") So, my first question to my husband was if it had something to do with their insect plans. He assures me that it was water (which actually irritates me MORE.)
But, wasting money to put down WATER - which is also wasted - on my ROAD? If someone has a reason or explanation of any sort as to why this makes sense, please, please let me know.
2 comments:
Things that make you go...."hmmmm". LOL I see now why you've not updated...I don't have your new blog in the reader....going to fix that now. LOL Is the old one GONE or is this an "addition"?
he he... Yep, it's an oddity. And, yes, the old blog is there. But, it just isn't being updated. I got tired of looking at the gaps. lol I'm doing the adult/bloggy version of covering my eyes and saying, "I can't see you!" ;) This is the one that will be updated regularly now.
Post a Comment